Covid Cash Course
New dates added;
The course is a single-session Zoom event of approximately 2 to 2½ hours covering the following areas:
- Financial Worry (money and mental health, dealing with the uncertainty of this period)
- Financial Shock (changes to Universal Credit, help for the self-employed, furlough eligibility)
- Financial Help (support for fixed monthly/weekly outgoings)
- Financial Future (budgeting and planning during this period)
- Financial Deficit (if despite all the other sections, someone’s income is less than their outgoings)
If anyone is able to attend the first session on Thursday September 3rd at 10.00am, the following link will take them to a page where they can register for a place: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/covid-cash-course-plymouth-train-the-trainer-session-tickets-115087377444.
They just need to follow the link and then click on the green “Register” button.
There are three courses confirmed so far, on September 3rd, September 9th and September 14th, but we are holding the courses weekly over the next six months and these will be advertised via the web-site.
This link goes to the Transforming Plymouth Together information page: https://transformingplymouthtogether.org.uk/initiatives/covid-cash-course
Also, there’s an overview on the Just Finance Foundation website via this link: https://www.justfinancefoundation.org.uk/covid-cash-course
I’m always happy to be contacted by email at the address below if anyone wants more information and/or to be added to the list for forthcoming sessions.
Project Support Development Worker
Transforming Plymouth Together
Donate to our work HERE
M 07949 948569
c/o St Mark’s Church
1 Sanctuary Close
Plymouth PL2 1EN
Charity Number – 1166026 Company Number – 9716832
Information on the Covid Cash Course can be found here https://www.justfinancefoundation.org.uk/covid-cash-course