CTiP Administrator – volunteer required
The Administrator for Churches Together in Plymouth is a volunteer post working with the CTiP core team of Chair, Deputy Chair, Chaplain and Treasurer.
The roles of the Administrator are:
• to research, write and send out the E-news every month
• to maintain the website and database of leaders and CTiP contacts
• to collate, publish and update the Caring Plymouth Directory
• to maintain a list of churches donating to CTiP and acknowledge donations
• to assist with annual unity conference and unity service and attend national conference every other year if possible
Key personal skills for the role are: ability to work in a small team and to work unsupervised; familiarity and confidence with IT systems, including updating websites (training will be given if needed); a heart for prayer and unity for the Church in Plymouth.
Working hours: approximately 10 hours a week, 5 of which are spent in the office with members of the team
For more information please contact Ian Turner (email@example.com) or Chris Clewer (firstname.lastname@example.org)