Job opportunity; Pre-school Teacher
Pre-school Teacher with Room Leader responsibility
We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and qualified Pre-school teacher to join our established and dedicated team. We are looking for a dynamic new team member to lead our Pre-School Room.
The applicant will need to;
- To plan, implement and evaluate the EYFS, recognising the needs of
individual children, delivering best practice
- Have experience in line managing and supporting a large staff team.
- Be able to develop practice with regard to SEN & Inclusion, working with
the setting’s Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENDCO)
- Be able to use their initiative at all times
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be sympathetic to the vision of the nursery as a Christian nursery
- To provide an attractive stimulating range of equipment, activities and
displays relevant to the age and needs of the children in the room.
This requirement opportunity offers the successful candidate a pension and carer development whilst working within a successful and professional team
Working hours: 5 days a week,
37-40 hours per week between the hours of 7.45am-6pm.
Qualifications: B.Ed or BA with PGCE or
Early Years Childhood Studies Degree with EYT status
Pay: £10 per hour
Closing date: Friday 13th July 2018
Post to start: Monday 3rd September 2018
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a job description and application form.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Roundabout is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Roundabout is an equal opportunities employer.