Mission Family wanted at New Life Fellowship
Mission family wanted – NEW LIFE FELLOWSHIP, Plymouth (To Come, to Grow and to Go)
We are looking for a young family who would like to join a Community Church whose meetings are based in a local school hall (PL6) – with a passion and vision to reach out to the local neighbourhoods. We operate in an area with no other immediate church work over 3 distinct estates comprising:
- a low cost and social housing estate.
- a bungalow, detached and semi-detached estate.
- a modern starter home and apartment block estate.
There is therefore a complete range of people from quite deprived to professional and Naval family residents.
We are a mature church of about 45 members, established in the late 70’s as a charismatic house church and now led by a multiple Eldership (three at present). We focus on:
- Evangelical teaching of the Word of God
- Encouraging members into wholeness through discipleship, pastoral care and prayer ministry.
- Releasing all members to step into their calling, gifting and Body-ministry.
We are interested to have a family join us in a missional capacity to help strengthen a ‘missing-generation’ (20-35 year olds) from our church. We would like the family to live locally to the church and we are able to offer house rental and a salary commensurate with the hours agreed (Full or Part-time) for community outreach.
We invite any interested families to contact us for initial discussions about the vision and character of the church and how their ministry would best fit in. Please contact – Church leader – Dr Peter Bowen E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07970889182