ODILS is seeking an experienced administrator
ODILS is a Christian Charity serving people with English as Second Language living and working in Devon.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to add to our academic administrator’s team.
It is essential the person has experience of :
- working on databases, using mail merge, to be solution focussed and creatively develop system.
- providing proactive administrative support to others in a team environment
- happy to handle financial transactions.
This role is vital in order to claim the right funding to enrich the learner journey and ensuring the administration related to our funders is delivered to a high standard,.
Being a welcoming organisation is very important for ODILS so the person
- be in sympathy with the Christian values of the school.
- the ability to deal with queries in a diplomatic, professional and confidential manner both verbally and in writing.
- have a positive, passionate and enthusiastic approach to customer service.
- be confident and a good communicator who likes working with people.
Qualifications and Experience:
3 years + work experience within an administration environment.
GCSE grades C in English and Mathematics with high competence in spoken and written English
Excellent keyboard and ICT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Email and Internet)
Access trained but willing to be trained further to create and develop data bases.
Methodical, logical thinking process, able to work through problems to create solutions.
Business Admin qualification GCSE/A level or equivalent.
Second Language Speaker.
Experience of working within cross cultural setting and /or awareness of Refugee, Asylum Seeker and migrant issues.
Car driver as working between sites.
Please email cv to ALISON HOWARD MIS and Exams Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSES: 4 PM FRIDAY 7th SEPTEMBER 2018