Just getting in touch to let you know about a range of prayer meetings taking place this month as well as some other links that might be of interest to you:
- The next online prayer gathering will be on Saturday 30th May from 11am – midday.
- CLICK HERE to join the meeting via Zoom (the meeting ID is 77518316917).
- We will be asking for a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit for the UK on this Pentecost weekend as we pray ‘Thy Kingdom Come’.
- Watch and prayerfully join in with this two-hour long broadcast that was first streamed on 2nd May 2020. CLICK HERE to watch on Youtube.
- David Hathaway explains, “It is brilliant, better than any of our previous Days of Prayer – powerful, moving, prayerful, uplifting… what more can I say?”
- He continues, “From the opening, ‘We’re proclaiming Jesus right across this land’, to the final call to repentance and the ending time of reflection over the Cross, it is very moving.”
- Every Tuesday: LIVE BROADCAST from 8 – 9pm on Cross Rhythms Radio Station.
- Listen and prayerfully join in with this hour long broadcast that combines worship music and prayer for Plymouth.
- Within Plymouth tune in to 96.3FM or CLICK HERE for the link to listen online.
- Every Wednesday currently via Zoom from 8.30 – 9.30am.
- An opportunity to pray for the city and ministries within Plymouth.
- Join via Zoom link https://us04web.zoom.us/j/156353930 (ID=156353930)
- Wednesday 6th May from 10.30am via Zoom.
- Please get in touch if you would like the zoom code and password for this meeting.
- All are welcome to join these prayer meetings on the first Wednesday of every month.
- Saturday 9th May – Online (not to be missed!)
- ‘Releasing the Psalmist anointing with times of worship, spontaneous songs and prophetic intercession’.
- For more info and timings, see the latest post on this FACEBOOK LINK.
- Monday 11th May (1-2pm): CLICK HERE for more info.
- ‘Online gathering of the watchmen’ led by the World Prayer Centre.
- Join in via Zoom (ID code is 890-5984-1658 / Password is 941517)
- Saturday 23rd May (1-2pm): CLICK HERE for more info and the Zoom code.
- “This pray watch for the World Prayer Centre’s House of Prayer is a monthly gathering for those with a passion to pray for national and global issues.”
- “Our next Prayershift will be a ‘Thy Kingdom Come’ special as we partner with the Thy Kingdom Come movement.”
- An hour of prayer and sung worship EVERY EVENING from 8.30 – 9.30pm.
- CLICK HERE to find out more about this initiative based on 2 Samuel 6 v 11, where Obed-Edom hosted the Ark of the covenant in his house for three months, and the Lord blessed him and his entire household.
- “During this time we feel that it is so important to host the presence of God in our own homes, and by doing this ourselves live we have reached over 105,000 households globally and growing daily, and have created an online community where we have seen salvations, prodigals returning, and have had many testimonies of miracles of HEALING where the doctors proclaimed no hope and of PROVISION.”
- Further to the above testimonies of healing and provision, you may like to read this prophetic perspective on the pandemic – CLICK HERE.
- “We are in the (Hebrew) month of Lyar. It was in this month that the Israelites, after being released from Egypt and having passed through the Red Sea, began to journey into the wilderness. Here they began to see and understand that God is their Healer and Provider.”
- Exodus 16:1 (NIV) reads, “The whole Israelite community set out from Elim and came to the Desert of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after they had come out of Egypt.”
- “The Israelites tested the character and nature of God and His goodness by entering that season murmuring and complaining and disobeying God. They took more manna than they were supposed to and did not respect His Sabbath rest. Yet, even though the Israelites murmured in the desert and disobeyed Him, God still showed them His goodness and provided for them… Stay encouraged. Your Heavenly Father loves you so much.“
- A daily prayer guide from ‘Richard’s Watch’ to declare a name and aspect of God over specific parts of the UK. As it happens, yesterday’s focus was on Jehovah Jireh, our Provider… CLICK HERE for yesterday’s decrees (Day 49).
- CLICK HERE for Day 1, which starts by praying blessing over PLYMOUTH (& the surrounding area) and decreeing that God is the Gate. As it states in Psalm 24 v 7: “Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of Glory may come in.” (This has been a recurring theme in our Pray UK meetings.)
- As Richard states on day 1, “We bless and welcome the King of Glory to rule and reign over the British Isles and Irish Republic… Job 2:28 tells us “Thou shalt decree a thing and it shall be established”. We are called to make heavenly decrees, decrees that will bring about divine justice. As with Jeremiah (1:10), our anointed words will uproot the forces of darkness and plant kingdom revelation.”
- “We speak blessings because the Bible says that one of the roles of the priests (Levites) was to speak (not pray) blessings over people. We have become a kingdom of priests to our God and should take this privilege seriously.”
- If you only click one link in the whole of this email CLICK THIS ONE to watch a diverse range of churches come together from across the UK to sing this song of blessing over the UK.
- CLICK HERE to find out more about the ‘UK blessing’ or CLICK HERE to watch an interview with Tim Hughes who explains more about how it came about.
- CLICK HERE to listen to the powerful original version sung by Kari Jobe and Cody Carnes.
A verse from Jeremiah 6 v 16:
This is what the Lord says:
“Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls…”
Ben & Nhellie