SALT South West Administrator Job vacancy
SALT South West Administrator
Weekly hours: 10.5 Pay: £9.10 hourly
Deadline for applications is 17.00 hrs on Tuesday 29 May 2018. And interviews will be held on 11 and 13 June 2018.
Administrator wanted for Christian team working with adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse. Hours to be worked split between a Monday (9-2) and Wednesday (9-2). Attendance at team meetings 1pm for one hour on fortnightly Wednesdays is an essential requirement.
Essential skills needed:
- IT Literate (including Excel, Word, Publishers, emails, scanning and printing.
- Management of filing systems, collecting, organising and managing various data reports for funders and Management Committee, including statistics.
- Grant applications and reporting.
- Office stock ordering.
- Keep clear written records, including minutes and reports.
- Promote good record keeping within the team, including time sheets and service users’ records.
- Ability to answer phone in a professional, friendly and polite manner, and able to handle sensitive/emotional/distressing information.
- Understanding of Data Protection requirements.
SALT is a Christian based organisation and therefore Prayer, Scripture reading, faith discussions and sharing Christian life are the basis of SALT practice for the whole team. Flexibility, tolerance, listening skills and ability to prioritise are required, alongside willingness to learn and support others. SALT provides an environment of openness and honesty, with good support and flexibility. Supervision is integral to our practice for the whole team, including opportunity to share in the amazing things God does in our midst for us and service users! We adhere to all legal requirements for an established charity, and external/internal training will be offered. There is a genuine occupational requirement for this post to be filled by a committed Christian in good standing with a local church. Ministers’ references will be requested, alongside a DBS check.